Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Contact

I understand that with the first week of classes there brings fear and intimidation. I understand your fear. I was once in your shoes not long ago. While I don't mind giving out my phone number to students. The nature of the phone calls and texts that I have received can be clarified in email format. Therefore, I am asking you to contact me via email: amichelechastain@yahoo.com. If for instance, you must reach me by phone I ask that you consider the circumstance. What is the nature of the call? Is it an emergency? Is it about a HW assignment or an email address? If it pertains to a HW assignment or contact info, email me. You can also access this info via the syllabus/schedule available on the class blog. Access this info through this medium. If you weren't in class, then you will need to ask a classmate about the day's festivities.

Thank you,
Ms. Chastain

No comments:

Post a Comment