Sunday, September 12, 2010

Your Blog

I would like for you to think of your blog as an online journal. Now once you have posted in response to a reading, think of it as an opportunity to voice your opinion and shared experience to the author's experience. Think about what he/she is saying and how it may relate to your experience. As a fellow writer, I would like to give you the space to write freely in response to the essay.

Because of this, I will be reading your entries, only if I think it is necessary will I comment on the postings that you make in response to a reading. Therefore, if you do make a post in connection with a task paper, I will respond -- only if it is posted on time.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by email.

FYI: Because of the word length required of journal entries, I encourage you, my fellow writers, to take every available opportunity to respond to an assigned essay fully and in depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment