Monday, September 27, 2010

Task Two

I encourage you to include who your subject is and what the focus is of your writing assignment to allow your peers the opportunity to see what you are writing about. This will also be an opportunity for you to narrow your focus of this writing assignment.

Identify a focus a focus to the class blog using the comment feature.

The person I am interviewing is ____________________________________.
The focus I would like to distinguish (e.g. explore or discuss) is )__________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________.

Example(s) of the essay(s) we have read until this point:

The person I am interviewing is my grandmother, Barbara Ruth Booker.
The focus I would like to discuss is who influenced my grandmother and her decisions to pursue higher education.

The person I am interviewing is Sister Flowers.
The focus I would like to explore is the relationship she had with me as well as the topic of literacy.

2 comments:

  1. the person i am interviewing is my great grandmother.

    The focus I would like to discuss is what made her stop goin to to high school after the 10th grade and by doing that how has she struggled because of her not finishing her education.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The person I am interviewing is __My Aunt__________________________________.
    The focus I would like to distinguish (e.g. explore or discuss) is )__Not sure now after the interview my focus will change.________________________________
    ___________________________________________________________________________________.

    ReplyDelete